HIRE AN EXPERIENCED DUI LAWYER & DRUNK DRIVING ATTORNEY
IF YOU’RE FACING A DUI CHARGE, EVERY DECISION MATTERS. YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED DUI ATTORNEY ON YOUR SIDE!
We’re Here To Aggressively Represent You In Seeking The Best Outcome For Your Case.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WE AGGRESSIVELY FIGHT FOR DISMISSALS, REDUCED CHARGES, NOT GUILTY VERDICTS & LICENSE REINSTATEMENTS IN DUI & DRUNK DRIVING CASES
- Significant DUI Experience: As drunk driving charge lawyers, we focus solely on defending those accused of driving under the influence and other crimes.
- Aggressive Defense: We relentlessly investigate every angle of a case to build a compelling defense strategy, including dismissal or reduced charges.
- 24/7 Availability: We understand that trouble can strike at any moment, which is why we’re always available to assist you – day or night.
- Personalized Service: Every case is unique, just like every client. We offer personalized service, building defense strategies tailored to your specific situation.
- Local Knowledge: As Fresno DUI attorneys, we have firsthand knowledge of the local courts, judges, and prosecution tactics, which can be a significant advantage.
- Free Initial Consultation: Get your questions answered and learn about your legal options in a free, no-obligation consultation.
AFFORDABLE FIXED FEES & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We proudly serve the residents of Fresno and the surrounding communities, including Calwa, Lone Star, Tarpey, Herndon, Highway City, West Park, Easton, Rolinda, Muscatel, Clovis, Sanger, Kerman, Fowler, and throughout California.
If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence or dunk driving, there is a lot at stake for you, your future, and your family. Retaining an experienced DUI lawyer and drunk driving attorney for your case is the best option. While no drunk driving lawyer can promise a positive result, we will work tenaciously in seeking the best outcome for you given the facts and circumstances of your case. As a DUI Lawyer, while I will serve as your attorney, you will make all decisions for your case, such as whether to accept any plea arrangement that may be offered, or to go to trial.