HIRE AN EXPERIENCED DOMESTIC BATTERY LAWYER & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ATTORNEY
IF YOU’RE FACING A DOMESTIC BATTERY CHARGE, EVERY DECISION MATTERS.
We’re Here To Aggressively Represent You In Seeking The Best Outcome For Your Case.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WE AGGRESSIVELY FIGHT FOR DISMISSALS, REDUCED CHARGES, NOT GUILTY VERDICTS IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & DOMESTIC BATTERY CASES
- Significant Domestic Violence & Domestic Battery Experience: As a Domestic Violence Lawyer & Domestic Battery Attorney, I am tenacious in defending those accused of domestic battery crimes.
- Aggressive Defense: We relentlessly investigate every angle of a case to build a compelling defense strategy, including dismissal or reduced charges.
- 24/7 Availability: We understand that trouble can strike at any moment, which is why we’re always available to assist you – day or night.
- Personalized Service: Every case is unique, just like every client. We offer personalized service, building defense strategies tailored to your specific situation.
- Local Knowledge: If you’re looking for the best domestic battery lawyer in Fresno, please note that I have firsthand knowledge of the local courts, judges, and prosecution tactics, which can be a significant advantage.
- Free Initial Consultation: Get your questions answered about your domestic violence charge and learn about your legal options in a free, no-obligation consultation.
AFFORDABLE FIXED FEES & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We proudly serve the residents of Fresno and the surrounding communities, including Calwa, Lone Star, Tarpey, Herndon, Highway City, West Park, Easton, Rolinda, Muscatel, Clovis, Sanger, Kerman, Fowler, and throughout California.
If you’ve been charged with domestic violence or domestic battery, there is a lot at stake for you, your future, and your family. Retaining an experienced domestic battery lawyer for your case is the best option. While no criminal law attorney can promise a positive result, we will work tenaciously in seeking the best outcome for you given the facts and circumstances of your case. As a domestic violence lawyer, while I will serve as your lawyer, you will make all decisions for your case, such as whether to accept any plea arrangement that may be offered, or to go to trial.